Thank you so much for asking me this and I created a free plan that you can follow along. Go to the menu on my website and see the page Free Plan. I summarized what I do.
- I work out with weights 5 days a week, 2 to 4 days cardio
- If I go over my calories, I do an extra workout.
- I sleep In my body shaper every night to ” waist train”
- I wear Sweat Belt w/Sweat stick for Cardio. Can be worn with any workout or a walk outside.
- I wear Pink Waist Trainer with weight training, It helps to lift heavy. The heavier I lift the more muscle I build, the more fat I burn. I use my bands at home.
- I drink Branched Chain Amino Acids ( BCAA) brand Xtra (brand Xtend)
- I drink brand C4 Pre-workout
- I take vitamins per Dr. Orders
- I have a cheat meal 1 time a week.
- I binge like crazy 4 times a year
- I track In MY Fitness Pal
- I stick to the food on the list
- I measure everything I eat
- I Google If Its something I don’t know
- I weigh myself every morning so I can see how I ate the day before to help me stay on track.
- I keep a journal of my feelings
- I fight the urge to eat processed food
- I buy rotisserie chicken that’s already made.
- Any protein Is great, I created a shortlist of THE healthiest food but you can exchange and make the diet YOUR OWN.
- I named my program Eat Your Way To Fit to help you LEARN how to Eat Your Way, not My way. Use my tools to learn how to create your own lifestyle that you can stick with for the rest of your life. I work on my body, health, and mind every single day.
I share everything I do so you can do It too. I have a FREE group to support you and I have a paid group where I coach you and watch you track your food to help you understand the difference between Diet and Nutrition and to help you learn to be Mindful vs. Mindless of your choices at the
END OF THE DAY
- YOU HAVE TO TAKE ACTION, I CANNOT DO THAT FOR YOU!
- THE best way to do: Is by taking baby steps, Patience & work on yourself 7 days a week.
Keep in mind when you message me with questions, it is challenging to answer when I can’t see you, know anything about you, and it’s just words on a screen. I am not a doctor or a medical professional and only share what works for me. My intention is to only inspire others who want to take action on their own body, health, and mind.